Technical Data :
415 V +/-10%
As per VFD rating (KW)
50-60 Hz +/-2%
As per IEEE 519 - 2014
|THDv||As per IEEE 519 - 2014|
|High Potential Test Voltage||10 KV|
|Degree of Protection||IP42|
|Ambient Temp.||10-50 Deg. C.|
|Expected life||200, 000 Hrs.|
The HBPF is connected in series with a single VFD or a group of VFDs to bring down Harmonics ATHD to about 5% level from initial level of about 50%- 60%. As it is connected directly near to load it provides maximum benefits of Harmonic Mitigation and improves efficiency and life of VFD installation. VFD is the most commonly prevalent nonlinear load.
Applying Harmonic Mitigation solution at VFD level will clean the entire power system and reduce harmonic loading on Cables, Transformers etc.
Besides 3 to 4% Active Power savings life of installation will increase. The transformers will run at lower operating temperatures and the transformer oil filtration frequency will come down.
Salient Features :
- Hybrid Design- It is combination of series and shunt broadband filters.
- Targets all harmonics up to 19th order.
- Hybrid Broadband Passive Filter limits Current Distortion to less than 6.5%
(at Full Load)
along with power factor correction up to 0.99 plus.
- Blocks Line Surges.
- Payback within 2 Yeats.
- Prevents voltage sags and swells.
- Provides Reactive Power Compensation.
- Low self-consumption - about 1% of running load.
- Improves Energy Efficiency about 2-4 % (Active Power Saving)
- Meets IEEE-519-2014 Standards.
- Industrial Filter Panels
- Thyristor Switched Automatic Harmonic Filter Panels
- Contactor Switched Automatic Harmonic Filter Panels
- Tuned Harmonic Filters
- Passive Tuned Harmonic Filters
- Industrial HT Harmonic Filter Panel
- HT Harmonic Filter Capacitor Banks & Associated Equipments
- HT Automatic Harmonic Power Factor Correction Panels
- Active Filter
- Hybrid Broadband Passive Filter
- Industrial Capacitors
- LT Capacitors
- HT Capacitors
- LT / HT Tapped Tuned Harmonic Filter Reactors
- Harmonic Filters (HT)
- Harmonic Filters (LT)
- Capacitor Duty Switching Contactors
- Thyristor Switching Module
- Power Factor Control Relays
- Step Less Reactive Power Compensation System